Re: Mobile phones - which ear?

One of my Radsafers friends kindly pointed out that I had made a misspelling

in the email address for the responses (yohoo instead of yahoo) - the

correct email is:

best3d72@yahoo.com

Left/Right/Both (% left or right)/Don't know

I will not add anything to the question even though some people pointed out

variants with handsfree etc. If anything is added now it would only

contribute to more complicated data interpretation.

Right: 14    Left: 21   Both: 18   Don't know: 2

Bjorn Cedervall    bcradsafers@hotmail.com