Re: TFP update article, E Magazine; replies to all

Hi, Sandy,

Thanks for the reply. What's interesting in the minds of some antis (and

remember, I was on the road to being one without questioning) is that the

government limits are meaningless. I was trying to relate it to more

natural things. I think the argument can be made to the general population

more in terms of chest x-rays, background radiation, etc., than the gov't regs.

I understand where you're coming from, but if the regs are under suspicion,

then it doesn't help.

Cheers,

Richard