Re: TFP update article, E Magazine

>My approach is to assure him that we will have a lookout posted who can warn us when we get within 100 miles of the end of the earth,

Aha! That proves the earth is flat. Why else would you need a lookout to tell us that we are within 100 miles of the end of the earth? That means you need a second lookout in case the first one falls asleep.

Aha! Posting two lookouts proves how dangerous this business really is. We need 10 lookouts.

If one of the 10 lookouts falls asleep, it is proof that the shipping industry can never be made safe.

"Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to tell pragmatic stories to hang on to our jobs for a few more years" - Why is telling the truth such a difficult concept?: The earth ain't flat!

Kai