Re: radiation exposue at st lucie

Hi Ted,

"Paranoid delusions" was a bit strongly worded, don't you think?

I do understand the thrust of this discussion. Too little oversight and accidents

happen. Too much oversight and, at least most

of you feel, nit-picking results. Being the paranoid-delusional anti-nuker that you say

I am, for now, I would still lean in the direction of nits being picked.

Norm

--

Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave., Linwood,

NJ 08221; 609-601-8583 or 609-601-8537;  ncohen12@comcast.net  UNPLUG SALEM WEBSITE:

http://www.unplugsalem.org/  COALITION FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE WEBSITE:

http://www.coalitionforpeaceandjustice.org   The Coalition for Peace and Justice is a

chapter of Peace Action.

"First they ignore you; Then they laugh at you; Then they fight you; Then you win.

(Gandhi) "Why walk when you can fly?"  (Mary Chapin Carpenter)