Re: radiation exposue at st lucie

The chain dangling from the necks of the nuclear science and engineering communities

has been yanked again by the zealots cultivating their paranoid delusions nursed by the

ever

"unbiased" regulatory culture.

The only problem is that it remains a necessity to always

respond or at least note the yanked alarm because you can

never be certain whether or not the wolf is out there. <sigh>

It really is sad to watch the damage done by all of this. Thank heavens for Comanche

Peak and the other 102 NPP's in the US.

Sorrowfully,

Maury                 maury@webtexas.com

Headline: 31 June 2033

New federal law requires that all nail clippers, screwdrivers, fly swatters, and rolled

up newspapers must be registered by January 2036.