Re: paranoid delusions

When regulators, like physicians, are held responsible for errors of omission

(like missing a breast cancer or blocking hormetic increase in life expectancy),

as well as for errors of comission, then we can expect regulators and workers to

be as careful about preventing underexposure as preventing overexposure.

Howard Long