Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2002 3:42 AM
Subject: Dirty Bombs

Has anyone looked into the dirty bomb scenarios given on the FAS Web at this address:
The calculations are not documented (methodology/models?) and they violate all of my intuitions. The language is inflammatory, and the results appear quite exaggerated. Have any of you done any recent calculations we could use for comparison? All opinions appreciated!  Ed Battle