RE: Apparent anti-correlations between geographic radiation and cancer are not surprising

I'm not sure I understand this reasoning, it's a rate map and has very

little to do with population density.  I do agree that people will

gravitate to larger population centers for treatment, but at the resolution

of the map it'd smeared out for the most part.

If anything, I'D like to see this superimposed on a background radiation

level map.

(Obviously)my own opinions

Brian Rees