Re: Norm's New Year Resolution may come true: DB may close

HI Mitchell,

I'm confused. DB is off line now, and everyone's lights work just fine. How will

de-commissioning one aging and dangerous

nuclear power plant plunge us into the dark?

Just so you know, I am not in favor of shutting down all nukes at the same time.

Obviously that would be impossible to do.

I am in favor of phasing them out over a period of perhaps 20 years, as we phase

in alternatives. I am in favor of shutting down the most dangerous and most

vulnerable first.

bleedingly heartily yours, ;-)

norm