From: Naamah [mailto:Frr-1@attbi.com]
Sent: Tuesday January 07, 2003 9:56 PM
To: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu
Subject: Looking For Good Books

Hi Everyone

I was wondering if anyone here could reccomend any good books that cover the
effect radioactive materials have on the environment. I have to write a
research paper for my biology class (about human impact on the environment)
and chose to discuss radioactive materials being that Im highly fascinated
by them. I wish to portray radioactives in the best possible light - in
other words I dont want to use some anti-nuclear greenpeace propaganda or
something similar as a source. If someone could direct me something that is
of decent or better acedemic quality (more info less propaganda), I would be
very grateful.

Thanks!
-C