From: owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

[mailto:owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu]On Behalf Of Naamah

Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 7:56 PM

To: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

Subject: Looking For Good Books

Hi Everyone

I was wondering if anyone here could reccomend any good books that cover the

effect radioactive materials have on the environment. I have to write a

research paper for my biology class (about human impact on the environment)

and chose to discuss radioactive materials being that Im highly fascinated

by them. I wish to portray radioactives in the best possible light - in

other words I dont want to use some anti-nuclear greenpeace propaganda or

something similar as a source. If someone could direct me something that is

of decent or better acedemic quality (more info less propaganda), I would be

very grateful.

Thanks!

-C