NEUTRON THERAPY PROCEDURE ON EXPLANTED HUMAN LIVER

Dear Sir

After reading your article through the Internet, I write to enquire for

further information as to whether you can help my husband who has liver

cancer. This cancer has reappeared after cancer of the rectum was found. A

colostomy was carried out on the 2nd April 2000.

He is at present receiving chemotherapy treatment every two weeks through a

line in his arm, he then comes home with a supply of chemo being fed through

the line for a further 24 hours. The District Nurse calls at the house to

disconnect same and clean the line.

As I feel sure you will understand a breakthrough such as the one you have

carried out gives great hope for the future.

Is it possible for you to advise me as to whether this could be investigated

further in the case of my husband?

I do understand that I am asking a great deal - but I love my husband very

much - He is my whole life and I am desperate to keep him.

Other than contacting you direct - I do not know what else I can do.

PLEASE HELP

Yours faithfully

S.Hall(Mrs)

27 Churchgate