Re: Looking For Good Books

Naamah

I can recommend three that will get you started.

1. Our Radiant World, by David Lillie, Iowa State University Press, 1986

2. Environmental Health, by Dade Moeller, Harvard University Press, 1992

3. Review of Radiation Risks and Uranium Toxicity, Allen Brodsky RSA

Publications, 1996

These should be considered as background material rather than directly

related to your question. A recent world wide development of interest is the

effects of radiation on non human biota. I have heard that the ICRP has a

committee reviewing and writing recommendations on this.

Good luck with your research paper

John R Johnson, PhD

idias@interchange.ubc.ca