Re: Nova - Dirty Bombs - Who is their expert - FYI

I am sorry for the last incomplete e-mail:

Dear John,

About you comment:

"My thought while reading this is that perhaps we should ignore the

radioactivity of the dirty bomb. I mean hide the reality of the

radioactivity from the general population!" The bomb can do local damage

and the radioactivity will do little real damage even over the lifetime

of the exposed individuals.

-- Certainly not! - What I wrote was: I do believe the response in case of

a Dirty Bomb wouldn’t be worst than the Goiania accident.

In other words: There is not a Dirty Bomb scenario to characterize a worst

danger than de Goiania's Accident.

About public I spent about 5 years in Goiania and  I can understand very

well public's trauma about radiation and ignorance,  and the  media polemic

anxiety

Jose Julio Rozental

joseroze@netvision.net.il

Israel