Apology Re: Nova Dirty Bombs

You might also conisder apologizing to the many radsafers who are also

fine people, professional and are or have been employed as a "state

inspector."  Your reference to them was similarly "non-professional."

Gerald Nicholls

New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection

609-633-7964

>>> <JDNUKE52@AOL.COM> 02/26/03 02:46PM >>>

Dear Mr. Andrews,

I want to apologize to you and Radsafe Members for my personal attack

of you about your comments pertaining to not informing the general

public of radioactive material in dirty bombs.  You are probably a very

fine person and a professional.  However, I personally take issue

especially NOW to any cover-ups involving radioactive materials in

particular to the public and environment.

Again, I sincerely apologize.  My personal comment was

non-professional.  But, I do think that based on the seriousness of the

situation in our country and the thought of a terrorist attack, we

should consider in reality how we as Radiation Safety Professionals will

respond in the event such an attack would occur.

Jim Dykes

Email:  JDNUKE52@aol.com

radsafe" (no quote marks) in the body of the e-mail, with no subject

line.