Re: Nova - Dirty Bombs - Who is their expert - FYI

you wrote:

I was trying to provoke some thought on the secrecy aspect of the dirty

bomb and how it would affect injury to the population exposed.  I got

more on the "professional HP" aspect than on the injury to people

aspect.

my comment:

the comment was the same type of people made in Goiania, only 1 example:

a) Take care probably the food is contaminated

and this generated bad consequences in the early and intermediate phases of

the accident and to the economy of the Goias State.

The ability to manipulate information is very strong during an emergency

response.

I am not giving any advice to anyone, probably lack of experience in

communication issue is responsible to complicate situation.

Jose Julio Rozental

joseroze@netvision.net.il

Israel