Re: dry ice

Suspect that Omaha Vaccine could help you. They  routinely ship vet

pharmaceuticals by that method. Can't do it right now, but will try to

send you a phone number later tonight.

Maury Siskel

--

It is the soldier, not the lawyer, who has given us the right to

a fair trial.                                Charles M. Province