Re: Sydney Morning Herald says 5000 died of radiation at Chernobyl

Apparently, www.unscear.org no longer exists. One URL for UNSCEAR 2000 is:

         http://www.undp.org/dpa/publications/chernobyl.pdf

I don't think the annexes are included in this URL.  If anyone has other internet

sources, I'd like to know them. Was UNSCEAR lost in the funding struggles? A lot of

the relevant material is at:   http://cnts.wpi.edu/rsh/    but they have not yet

updated their references to unscear.org

Thanks,

Maury Siskel             maury @webtexas.com

--

It is the soldier, not the lawyer, who has given us the right to

a fair trial.                                Charles M. Province