Re: Cardio disease citation--as promised, was Gofman

I would like to say that IF there is a substantial cluster of heart

disease, over time, it bears trying to see what the causes are. Whether

it's buried uranium or shovelling too much snow (the lake effect, you

know), we don't know yet.

I think it's important to understand first the extent of the cluster and to

see if someone who understands statistics can tell us from multiple years

if it's a trend or just a statistical blip.

As I stated in a previous message, I'd like to see 20 years or more of the

data, but I'm sure many of you are better equipped than I to analyze it.

I have been well educated by this group, but I still believe there are

things we don't know and sometimes, we can learn in unexpected places if we

listen with an open mind, but not jump to conclusions.

Cheers,

Richard