Re: LNT and resources [Was: Scientific responsibility]

Gary,

I agree about the cost differences in a PET facility.

My comment went to the idea that construction costs

for items like shielding or ventilation are often

factored into the budget and are "recovered" over the

life of the facility.

=====

-- John

John Jacobus, MS