Question related to Organizational Structure

Everyone:

I have looked through the radsafe archives and I don't believe this

query has been specifically asked before. I'm interested in knowing

which academic radiation safety programs or health and safety programs

are associated with the institution's office of research. If your

program reports to the office or research or if you know of programs out

there that have this reporting structure, would you please let me know?

Many thanks.

Dan Zurosky

dan.zurosky@sc.edu