Re: Detailed evidence fails to support man-made climate change

Neither - the DATA should, as from satellites, sunspots, icecap

temperatures, etc. NOT expanding urban heat islands.

Data can be reviewed at www.OISM.org/pproject.

Seventeen thousand scientists reviewed data there and petitioned, 1, that

man-made climate change is insignificant and. 2. that  more CO2 would be

beneficial. This is 10x as many as were misrepresented into seeming to

support Kyoto, so read the NAS statement carefully.

Pertinence to radiation safety is 1. the same authoriarian disinformation

program is being used for the global warming myth as with the LNT myth and,

2,  many persons adhering to the one faith, also adhere to the other. Do you

John?

Howard Long