Re: If you do Science, use the Scientific Method!

And your point is??  You state that LNT was used as the basis for regulation.  I've already said that.

I appreciate Mike Stabin's message, which provides the rationale for the regulatory use of LNT.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton

liptonw@dteenergy.com