Re: Rad Safe Blood Irradiator

Laura,

There were several good comments, and I hesitate to offer the following simple thoughts.  I

noticed that there was a lot of variation in the dose measurements.  If there were some

steady buildup of deposits, or deterioration of the anode, I would expect a more regular

decline in the measured dose.  This makes me think that the generator, or perhaps the

power supply, may be the problem.  A rigorous test of reproducibility will either eliminate or

confirm that.  Several tests over the course of a couple of days may be called for.

-Gary Isenhower