Subject: Re: US ARMY (It's the 419 Scam model)

Franz,

years ago I used to get this sort of spam on paper (snail mail). Now

I call it a lucky day if I get only one email...

 I wonder whether I get so many simply because TGI can be identified as

a company or because there have been many suckers in Bulgaria so they

keep on trying... or both?

 Anyway, once you begin getting this spam there is no getting rid

of it unless you change your email address. In other spams which I have received

they wanted to sell me a _set_ of CDs full of "working, real email addresses",

which apparently can be spammed... Chances are most of us who have been

posting to this list or another over last few years (I have the tgi@cit.bg since

less than 3 years) are on those CDs.

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff

Transgalactic Instruments, Gourko Str. 25 b, 1000 Sofia, Bulgaria

http://transgalactic.freeyellow.com

Email: tgi@cit.bg

Phone: 00359/2/9923340