Re: 'Dirty Bomb' Was Major New Year's Worry

In a message dated 1/8/2004 12:33:05 PM Central Standard Time,

crispy_bird@YAHOO.COM writes:

Can I assume that all of the first responders will have the technology and

expertise to properly determine the existence of a "dirty bomb?"  Or will we

have to wait for the experts to get here?

First define First Responder?

That definition in and of itself is mired in controversy.

The get to "experts" again you have "levels of "experts"

Unless you asked that question in a specific scenario based vein I am not

sure of the validity of any answer to it?

Louis N. Molino, Sr., CET

FF/NREMT-B/FSI/EMSI

LNMolino@aol.com

979-690-3607 (Home Office)

"A Texan with a Jersey Attitude"

The comments contained in this E-mail are the opinions of the author and the

author alone. I in no way ever intend to speak for any person or organization

that I am in any way whatsoever involved or associated with unless I

specifically state that I am doing so. Further this E-mail is intended only for its

stated recipient and may contain private and or confidential materials

retransmission is strictly prohibited unless placed in the public domain by the original

author.