Re: Al-Qaida may have nuclear weapons

" Why not just blow it in the middle of nowhere and then say "it

was us and we have more and we are coming to {insert cities here}"

Because if AQ got a hold of a nuke it would go to inflict

maximum casualties and damage since they do not have a arsenal of

them, and then say something like LA or Chicago is next. Even if

we intercepted the devise en route, talk about your ultimate

vehicle suicide bomb.

Gerry

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 20:03:37 EST, LNMolino@AOL.COM wrote:

If AQ had say 1 One KT nuke, no more no less. Why not just blow

it in the middle of nowhere and then say "it was us and we have

more and we are coming to {insert cities here}".

The "demonstration bomb" would in and of itself throw the general

public into sheer panic in those cities and more would it not?

OBL and AQ are masters at "self one ups manship" are they not?

They also understand the TERROR part of terrorism better then we

at times give them credit for.

In my opinion if they had one they'd have used it by now in some

way.

Louis N. Molino, Sr.,

CETFF/NREMT-B/FSI/EMSILNMolino@aol.com979-690-3607 (Home

Office)"A Texan with a Jersey Attitude"The comments contained in

this E-mail are the opinions of the author and the author alone.

I in no way ever intend to speak for any person or organization

that I am in any way whatsoever involved or associated with

unless I specifically state that I am doing so. Further this

E-mail is intended only for its stated recipient and may contain

private and or confidential materials retransmission is strictly

prohibited unless placed in the public domain by the original

author.

http://mail.Justice.com