APS News about RDD Issues

Hi all,

The Americican Physical Society's Newsletter has two articles of interest.

The first is "Physicists Help with First Responders Deal with Nuclear Safety

Issues," and the second is "'Dirty Bombs:' The Threat Revisited."  The

newsletter website is accessible at

//www.aps.org/apsnews/current/030415.cfm.

Jerry Falo

The statements and opinions expressed herein are my responsibility; no one

else (certainly not my employer) is responsible, but I still reserve the

right to make mistakes.

Check core temperature: yes./no? Yes! - Homer Simpson

Gerald A. Falo, Ph.D., CHP

Henry M. Jackson Foundation for the Advancement of Military Medicine

U.S. Army Center for Health Promotion and Preventive Medicine

gerald.falo@apg.amedd.army.mil

jerry.falo@us.army.mil

410-436-4852