RE: Recall Lists for Instrumentation; Applicable standards

ANSI N323A-1997 Radiation Protection Instrumentation Test and Calibration,

Portable Survey Instruments

section 4.9

"Calibration shall be required at least annually, even when the source

response check requirements outlined in 4.8 are met."

I hope this helps.

John S. McLamb, RRPT