Re: 'Sound Science'? Bush close - see data.

One can have an opinion and still look at something objectively.  that is in

fact what good scientists do.  I am a fairly mediocre scientist, but I have

changed my mind about any number of things when confronted with evidence to

change my opinion.  I changed my mind about the safety of nuclear power

generation, actually.  I have also changed my opinion of the LNT, after reading a lot

about the effects of low-level ionizing radiation.   I'd change it again if I

had evidence to do so.

That is, in my opinion, why peer review is so important.

Ruth

Ruth Weiner, Ph. D.

ruthweiner@aol.com