Ray2Hoover Bethlehem Steel dose reconstruction

Hey Mr. Hoover (Ray):   Re: Bethlehem Steel dose reconstruction flop...

I'm not really anti-anything. My father worked on The Project. I didn't file

any claims. I pledge to the flag, God and all. Get it? The only thing I'm Anti

- is responsibility and recognition. That's all. If you don't like the

comment about MJW, perhaps you work there?

Mr. Hoover does not say what he is in disagreement about with any of my

claims regarding the Lake Ontario Ordnance Works. It's difficult to defend oneself

when the accuser won't say what it is that may be incorrect. I'm not worried

about my credability. Pretty much all that as been published has been proven

correct, and there's more to come.

Throw me a pitch Mr. Hoover, I'm looking to bat a 1000 this year, and I'm

sure I can hit anything you send right over the outfield fence.

Cheers,

Louis Ricciuti

Los Alamos east--Niagara Falls Lewiston, NY

"It's not about the dose, it's about the truth."

BTW-Ray, the word is 'inappropriate' and not as you have spelled it  ;*)

But hey, what do I know?

"Before there was Los Alamos, there was LOOW"

Lake Ontario Ordnance Works