RE: Al-Qaida may have nuclear weapons

All models are wrong, but some models are useful if one understands and

accepts their inherent limitations.  Yes, LNT has its many flaws, but unless

and until one is willing to accept individual designer dose limitations

based on gender, age, specific cancer, and other lifestyle modifiers (e.g.,

smoking), it's the best "one size fits none" solution that we have.

Glen is exactly on point.

George J. Vargo, Ph.D., CHP

Senior Scientist

MJW Corporation