Re: Love Canal reference from Weiner - Dapra is outdated

The article in science is well-researched, peer-reviewed, offers no

"opinions", offeres only observations, and is in every respecty a credible, creditable

scientific publication.  That's what peer review is all about.

I am not going to respond to this issue any more on radsafe. That doesn't

mena that Mr. Ricciutti's stuff has had any influence on my thinking.  Quite the

cotnrary.

RuthF. Weiner, Ph. D.

ruthweiner@aol.com