Isotope Licensing in Montana

One of our faculty members wishes to take a 30 mCi Cd-109 source to
Montana to measure lead in bone by X-ray fluorescence. It is improbable
that the factory has a license for the use of radioactive material. When
similar work was done in Washington, it was in collaboration with a valid
license holder, but this may not be possible here. Can anyone let me know
if Montana is an agreement state and what steps can we take to expedite
the licensing.
Your assistance will be appreciated. The faculty member's address is
chettle@mcmail.cis.mcmaster.ca. You can either correspond directly with
him if you wish.
Thanks
John
John Harvey                            | McMaster University
Senior Health Physicist                | NRB-110
(905) 525-9140 ext 24226               | 1280 Main St. W.
harveyj@mcmail.cis.mcmaster.ca         | Hamilton, Ont Canada L8S 4K1