nuclear plants crash - Rio de Janeiro requesting

        We are from the Rio de Janeiro Fire Department Academy and we need
information (With most details as possible) about acidents in nuclear
plants. We want to know about equipaments that can be used by Fire
Department and Paramedics, tatics and everything we can use in the crash
and civil defense (emergency management).

        We will use this information in the academy to teach the cadets how
to         work in this kind of crash, because we have in our state two
nuclear         plants (PWR kind).

        []'s
Corpo de Bombeiros Militar do Estado do Rio de Janeiro
Escola de Formagco e Aperfeigoamento de Oficiais
A/C: Roberto Robadey Costa Jznior - CAP BM
Tel.: (021)714.9102, 714.8754, 711.0193. Fax.: 711.9440