Eberline Alpha CAMs

     Howdy Radsafers,

     Is anyone out there in Radsafe Land familiar with specific problems of
     Eberline Alpha 5A CAMs?  One of my CAMs is apparently over-responding
     to radon.  The effect of this is that the Pu counts are subtracted
     from the strip chart, while the filter shows differently.  There was a
     slight voltage shift observed in the CAM, when looking through the
     calibration paperwork.  I need to know if anyone out there has had any
     problems of this kind with these CAMs and, specifically, if anyone can
     help me out.

     Live long and prosper,

     Robert A. Jones
     Rad Engineer (Health Physicist?)- PFP
     Hanford

     Blatantly obvious disclaimer - These are my own thoughts and
     pontifications, not my boss' or my employer's.