Re[2]: Risk-based reasoning in public policy

     I agree with Pete Darnell's comments.  However if you want to see
     just how far you need to go or want to find out where those vocal
     minorities stand, take a look at the opposing points of view:
     While surfing the net recently, my wife came across the website
     below.  All our debates about LNTH and adequate safety standards
     for workers and the public, pale in comparison to the
     misrepresentation and outright fabrication that we face.

     See:  http://www.ratical.com/radiation/

     There is an amazing network of this type of material.
     Disclaimed of course
     Eric Goldin
     goldinem@songs.sce.com