Plutonium retention

I am trying to find information on the retention of amerecium and plutonium
in the body.  Specifically, the question is:  if performing bioassay
sampling for amerecium and plutonium in urine or feces and a hit is
detected, how much higher is the concentration in the body.  I have found
the dose conversion factors in Eisenbud's Environmental Radioactivity and
they are useful.  Any information on retention functions would be very useful.

Darren Boone
General Engineering Laboratories