Re: Accidents At Sea

I just finished reading this book.  With respect to nuclear power and
radiation safety relevance and accuracy, I'd say they missed the mark in
several instances they noted, especially in appended material where Soviet
nuclear submarine accidents were described.  However, I thought they did
well in their description of Naval Nuclear Power.  But that may be because
they said very nice things about it, and I'm a graduate of the program.
All in all, it was an entertaining book to read.

Andy

Andrew Karam, CHP
Radiation Safety Officer, University of Rochester
(716) 275-1473 (phone)
(716) 256-0365 (fax)

"The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be lighted"
Plutarch