RE: Breast Cancer Study

Howard,

Once again, you seen to be unaware of current medical practices.  The FDA,

of whom I am sure you are aware, has recommended reductions in CT doses.

Maybe they think there is a problem. See

http://www.fda.gov/cdrh/safety/110201-ct.html

>From looking at the DDP site, it appears that you are expecting a nuclear

attack.  I thought you said radiation has a hormetic effect?

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

3050 Traymore Lane