Response to not telling the public about a dirty bomb

John Andrews:

     You must be nuts to make a stupid comment not to tell the public. You must be a state inspector or something.  Have you ever heard of trust? We,as safety personnel,have a responsibility not only to the employees we work with, but also the public and the environment. You are a disgrace to the profession.  So you know who I am, my name is Jim Dykes, I am not a CHP but have 24 years in radiation safety and if that's the thinking of a CHP I'd rather not be one.