Re: the health physics profession

Bill, Mike and other radsafers

I agree that this is an "appropriate" discussion for this listserver.

My two cents; it has always bugged me that a PE or CHP is considered to be

"qualified" but they can't be experts in all aspects of their profession.

When I was a manager, I would always assign tasks to the most qualified

professional available, regardless of what organization had "awarded" them a

"title".

Have a nice day:)!

John R Johnson, PhD

idias@interchange.ubc.ca