Re: Radon and Lung Cancer: What the studies really say.

Unlike ecologic studies, case-control studies are subject to much less cross-

level bias.  The fact remains that the few short-term screening radon

measurements you use per county, do a very poor job assessing exposure for the

people who developed lung cancer within those counties.