Re: Badges for surgery

Caveat emptor.  Some states may have rules like the one in Washington, which says (said?) that anyone "associated" with the operation of a fluoroscope shall be badged.

On the other hand, if you issue badges to all of them, but half, or more, of them don't wear them routinely, or at all, then you're creating a possibly spurious database of their exposures.  This was a real problem for me, at one place I worked.

Cheers

cja

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.