From: John Jacobus
To: hflong@postoffice.pacbell.net ; Vtletters@cctimes.com ; jersnav@MINDSPRING.COM ; radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 1:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Fwd: CURE for Rad Fear]

Howard,

Since the risk from plutonium is from inhalation and ingestion, what good is the meter that measures external exposure rates?

 hflong@postoffice.pacbell.net wrote:

This should be of special interest to you.
. . .

My alpha-gamma-x counter measured just 0.0002 mrad/minute in the
Livermore Council Chambers.

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist